Gas Filter

Ok ya i need to change my gas filter i just wondering where is it located in my 91 teggy thanx.

fuel filter, left side of the firewall. its looks like a little black can with 2 lines coming out of the top. there’s also a teg tip on how to change it. i have to do mine too just waiting for my fuel pressure gauge to come in.

hey i have a simmlar question so ill just use this thread instead of starting a new one…what would happen if you replaced the fuel filter and switched the lines by mistake?

Didn’t think it was possible.

lol well it is…

oh ok thanx does any of ya know how much do they cost???

i don’t think more than $20 from the dealer.

you’d have an asshole like me turn you into a very public example of a dumbass and what little children should NOT grow up and become.

seriously how hard can it be to follow the simple directions laid out in the factory service manual? it has fucking PICTURES to show you what goes where for christ’s sake.

fix it.

:lol: u crack me up mark.

:bow:

i help where i can. :up:

:jerkoff:

i remember you…the guy who doesnt read the whole question before he posts useless bashing, anyway, hey you wanna buy my car??

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107527

seriously what would be results

you’re so highly knowledgeable, figure it out.

i would have answered, but you decided to be a little bitch.

sell the car to someone who knows more than you. shouldn’t take long. :up:

tell ya what…i’m feeling nice. consider it a gesture of thanks for going byebye. :slight_smile:

your fuel will run the opposite direction through your fuel rail. which is bad. for the complete details, read your helm manual.

you would have answered but i decided to be a little bitch? was this before or after you posted more dipshit text tryin to look cool because last time you proved yourself retarded?

i dont see how a filter controls the “pumping” of fuel, but ok…btw, just curious how long have you owned your car and what does it run?

4 years, and it doesn’t right now. it’s on jackstands waiting for the suspension, bodywork, engine, and transmission overhauls waiting to happen. honeymoon comes first–we’re going to hawaii. but thanks for your concern. obviously the only measure of what makes a man a man is how fast his car is, right? :roll:

honestly…is following me around on a message board trying to pick fights the only thing you have to do with your life? you should find someone with a vagina. :up:

mee too :frowning:

lol yea i follow you around, since you posted on this thread before me…anyway i was just wondering.

Your an out right moron, first you claim that a high output alt and a b18b are stock to the 90-93 integra, then state by switching the lines on a fuel filter the fuel is gonna run the opposite way through your fuel rail, then you say I’m following you around picking fights? I posted on ONE thread that you did, your the one going around talkin shit…do you get discount on crack or what?..

As for my “vagina” status(which has a lot to do with this site?), I’m sorry, I didn’t feel the need to go and marry the first thing that came along in fear that I’d never see it again, that isnt a problem for me. God only knows what level of woman would find interest in you…Anyway have fun on your honneymoon, hopfully your wife doesnt leave you for someone a little smarter, like the cabana boy or a rock.

Dont insult my intelligence when you clearly have none of your own.

…he said vagina…