Motor mounts

Need to kno where to get good solid motor mounts to replace stock ones

Totally solid like no bushing, all billet aluminum? Never seen it made for our car. If you mean solid urethane you can get inserts from Prothane and Energy Suspension. If you need a whole new mount then I would get a new stock one and aftermarket inserts.

well i was talking about all solid but if they dont make, then ill get stock new ones and get the inserts, where is a good place to buy stock mounts from?

place racing makes solid, meaning their totally all urethane, no gaps, not sure for what engines but you can check, also check hasport see if they make solid mounts

FYI Place is out of business.

well since place is out of business i cant check there and i just checked out hasport and they dont have anything so i guess its stock mounts with inserts, where can i get some stock mounts?

How about the dealer. You could also fill them with urethane yourself if you want to try that.

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/tech_projects/poly_mounts/

There’s a bunch of other sites out there about making your own solid mounts with liquid urethane.

iight thanks for the help, i just firgured since one went bad i would jsut go ahead and replace all of them and make them better

my mounts where brocke as hell some in two parts i put them back with the energy suspention inserts holding them in. the box said it will fix broken mounts and it dose. my motor hardly moves it fills like a diff car i love them. i will be selling a mount kit today so if u need it let me know 25.00 shipped. they are on ebay for that but u have to pay 8.00 shipping. the kit i have is energy suspention mount kit for front and rear mounts. but i have a prothane mount for the rear i am throwing in it hard plastic so the rear mount wont move. look under my profile and go to the link i am sellin u will see a pic of the kit.later

you can buy urethane liquid from http://www.mcmaster.com/ and they come with different hardness.i put them on my 90 integra it work great.