X

i need directions on making my teggy RWD

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need directions on making my teggy RWD

PLZ PLZ PLZ i want to make my teggy RWD so bad i can taste it....money isnt a option i just need directions so if someone you find some or put some plan together i would be extremely happy.

Clearly you have no idea how to make this happen. But I will post you a couple links anyway.

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=939478
    http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=981613

I hope money IS an option, because you're gonna need a shit load of it.

Comment

If you need directions you shouldn't be trying to do it.

Plan on spending all your money on something that will not be street legal.

Comment

why wouldn't it be street legal?

Comment

You need an engineers certificate to legalise it, and good luck finding someone to approve it.

Comment

Originally posted by blueshadow
            why wouldn't it be street legal?

because anything that isn't made for the car from factory by certified engineers is illegal, and isn't tested and crash tested and certified to be driven on the street. The car was never made to be rwd

Comment

the question is where does it cross the line to custom/kit car, because then a whole different set of rules apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Trindol
                Clearly you have no idea how to make this happen. But I will post you a couple links anyway.

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=939478
                http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=981613

I hope money IS an option, because you're gonna need a shit load of it.
                thanks for the links.it helped me a bit,but i like the g3 conversion.i heard that they used a crv transaxle.me thinks that's a lot easier.

Comment

i while ago i saw the 4wheel drive g3 in honda tuning. in a part of the article they said, we decided to have some fun so we took the front axels off and drove it around arround as a rwd... when that teg was finished it was a beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by r0me0
                    PLZ PLZ PLZ i want to make my teggy RWD so bad i can taste it....money isnt a option i just need directions so if someone you find some or put some plan together i would be extremely happy.

I can make your integra rear wheel drive for $5.89

I assume you are doing this for "drifting" ?

things you need: dental floss , 1 black marker , 1 "FOR SALE" sign , 1 roll of 3m emblem adhesive.

Directions:

1) Use a length of detal floss to cut through the adhesive on your "integra" emblem * (if no "integra" emblem is present see step #8 )

2) Use the black marker and write the year of your car , milage, your phone number , and a price on the "FOR SALE" sign

3) Place "FOR SALE " sign in the window of your car

4) Wait for someone to call. Once someone calls and offers you something close to the price on the "FOR SALE " sign , sell the car.

5) Take the money from the sale of the car and go to a car lot (or check your local paper or ebay) in search of a RWD car. There are many to choose from.

6) Buy RWD car of your choice

7) Using 3m emblem adhesive apply "INTEGRA" emblem to your new car. Now you have a RWD "INTEGRA"

* 8) IF YOUR INTEGRA DOES NOT HAVE AN "INTEGRA" EMBLEM :
                    1) Check ebay or g2ic for an integra emblem
                    2) Buy set emblem
                    3) Wait for set emblem to arrive

Comment

You've been watching too much Initial D. a project like this is not for the faint of heart. It would take so much damn money to do this let alone find someone that will attempt this... But wait. That's right. "money is no option" Even if you are sponsored by Rents. With the amonut of money this will cost. You could keep the integra, AND buy a RWD car... Something like this isn't somethnig that just anybody can easily do.

Comment

use the money to buy a gun to kill yourself with.

Comment

drive your car in reverse. DUHHHHHHHH.

Comment

Originally posted by killahteg
                            i while ago i saw the 4wheel drive g3 in honda tuning. in a part of the article they said, we decided to have some fun so we took the front axels off and drove it around arround as a rwd... when that teg was finished it was a beauty.

thing about that is they MAKE them like that, from the factory-japan only. and its not really as an agressive awd as you might think, believe the driveline is borrowed from the cr-v so its not a power absorbing beast like a scooby or evo like you might think.

Comment

and, again, i work with a person from TN and deal with customers from there on a daily basis, and none are this dumb. TN is turing into the 05 LA.

Comment

Originally posted by redlineaz
                                and, again, i work with a person from TN and deal with customers from there on a daily basis, and none are this dumb. TN is turing into the 05 LA.

i fucking love you

Comment

Originally posted by Tchleung
                                  You've been watching too much Initial D. a project like this is not for the faint of heart. It would take so much damn money to do this let alone find someone that will attempt this... But wait. That's right. "money is no option" Even if you are sponsored by Rents. With the amonut of money this will cost. You could keep the integra, AND buy a RWD car... Something like this isn't somethnig that just anybody can easily do.
                                  what would happen if you do have so much damm money and u have a 90 skyline gtr as a drift car sponsored by me,and i love my g2,and i would like to make it rear wheel drive,where do i find the info?i've heard it all,get a new car,why do u have an integra?,are u nuts,get a life,etc.etc.etc.all i want is info on this topic,not to be dissed.

Comment

Comment

r0me0 = Just Auto? I'm confused now. I thought Iw as replying to r0me0 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Just Auto
                                        all i want is info on this topic,not to be dissed.
                                        well your not gonna get much more than what has already been posted in this entire forum. to the best of my knowledge, no one on here has attempted the conversion.

you even said it yourself, you know that Braille auto has done it on a g3. so why not take the time to contact Braille themselves and get info from them instead of trying to get info on here when there isn't any?

or you could do a little hw and research on how a rwd functions and what parts are needed to make the system work, and go from there? or even contact people who have converted their honda/acura to rwd and ask them for help.

you are trying to get info from a forum that apparently doesn't have the info you need. when that fails, there are other resources, other websites, shops...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SOL1D
                                          because anything that isn't made for the car from factory by certified engineers is illegal, and isn't tested and crash tested and certified to be driven on the street. The car was never made to be rwd
                                          if under like 100 cars a year are produced there is no need for crash testing. refer to the faq's on the "attack" website. it is a tube chassis car with an accord swap in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by KraZEtEggIE
                                            if under like 100 cars a year are produced there is no need for crash testing. refer to the faq's on the "attack" website. it is a tube chassis car with an accord swap in the back.

the "attack" is pretty sick looking

Comment

Honda Tuning actually took a '88-92 civic wagon AWD underpinnings and transplanted them into the DC2 chassis. The only downside to this is that the AWD system was never designed to handle the kinds of power needed to go REAL fast.

Comment

lol.......buy a s2000 cheapest and most cost effective.

but look up the Blake Fullers RWD drift ITR form braille auto , i was told that they were releasing a kit to do it to Dc's so you could prolly start there

Comment

http://www.honda-tech.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=1192844

Comment

Working...
                                                  X