Help On Engine Tuning - Pulley Kit, Cam Gears

I’m looking to buy preformance cam gears/shaft, and a preformance pulley kit. I have a 1990 integra with a b16a engine in it. Any suguestions? I want to go all jdm. And do i have to buy a pulley kit and gears that are ment for the b16a? or can i buy any kits/gears fron any b-seireis engine and put them in? please help. thank you!

can be for a b16/b18 motors it may also have to deal with the year of the accessorys your motor is using to. now if u are using your 90 ls power steering pump you will have to get a 90 ls power steering pully and a crank pully for that.if u are using your 90 ls alt u ave to get a pully for that . tha crank is mostly the same for all b motors it just what year power steering and alt u are using. like a 94 integra power steering uses a rib belt and the 90-93 ls uses a v belt.so hope this helps have any more ? email me. later :gotrice:

cam gears just get them for a b16 but get ones with five bolts aem has like 3 bolts on there cam gears witch hold the adjustment in place. i have friends that used aem ones and they would come lose with just three holding it in place. i am using skunk2 i love them no problums.they switched to skunk2 to.up to u later :gotrice: