help with ls build up

I got an ls motor i need to build up. I was gonna use srp pistons and rods but every one is telling me to use my stock rods. Are there any really strong honda pistons out there that are better or just as good as aftermarket?

Also which trans is better the 94-00 gsr or jdm b16 lsd y1? Can you change the hydrolic to cable on a gsr trans? how and how much? or the 92 -93 gs-r trans

And doing ls/vtec conversion I’m using a gs-r head. Should i use the gs-r intake manifold or my stock one? Does the gs-r manifold just bolt on and plug in?

And wat ecu do i use gs-r or just use an vtec controller for ls/vtec conv

Sorry so many question just trying to figure out wat to do

Depends. What are you going to use the car for? Daily driver, drag racing, road racing???

Yes

Do alittle more research on this. There are two ways i know of. (hintcheck the teg tips forum**)

Depends. You going to do it yourself? Or pay someone to do it?

Well the only factory intake manifold you could use is the gs-r. The Ls has a different bolt pattern.

Hope that helps for now.

Im doing this project my self but with some help from my uncle. I want to use the car as a daily driver but i want to still go hit the trackes. I want to later add a turbo kit or run a bigger shot of nitrous still undecided. So ok no ls manifold i can sell that now. But is the gs-r manifold gonna just plug in or do i have to modify. :think: