searched and searched...teggy help!

i was burning coolant so i removed the head and had it re-surfaced, and new arp studs…this isnt some noob mistake, car now will not start, everything torqued down to spec, cams set perfect w/tdc, fuel on the spark plugs, each spark plug sparks, good compression…anyone help?

try looking at the igniter or the coil.

my engine has spark tho…

Check distributor timing, spark plug firing order (that it’s correct on the distributor), and most of all that the cams and crank are at TDC. Lines on cam gears should be level with eachother as well as the surface of the head and the single white line on the crank should be lined up with the pointer on the lower timing belt cover. If you have fuel and spark, it’s one of those issues.

checked in the helms manuel to make sure firing order was correct on distributor, i have aem sprockets, and when the engine is at TDC both hole’s on the cams are lined up perfectly, this is really getting me worried here!!

I recently helped a friend install a jdm head on his teg and we ran across a timing problem. The car would not start even though their was spark. We re-did the timing and got it working. Some one had told me before to double check the timing cuz its a little tricky on imports.