Need new clutch NKK good!?!?

I’m in need of a new clutch… I was wondering if anyone has tried the NKK clutch. My clutch and the bearings and everything is basically gone. I was gonna go to ebay and purchase the nkk clutch/flywheel but I want to get everyone else’s feedback. So give me some good suggestions. I know I am trying to go cheap. I just need a clutch that last me for a while. Thanks for ready my post.

if you want to stay cheap. theres a company called www.Proclutch.com and that’s where I got my clutch from. I think I paid $250 or less to get it and it’s a stage 3(2400 lbs PP). I’ve had it on the car for about 6 months and haven’t had any slippage, nore any other problems with it. it’s nice.

there are also ACT remakes out there ( don’t know how good they are but my freind can get them for $180) and also clutchmasters remakes and centerforce. he says there the same materials, same process but different manufacture.

The Exedy stage one organic clutch is a great value for the money. get em at prostreetonline.

dh-racing has a 4-puck/lightened flywheel combo for 500 bucks, check em out, they have the best products available!

nnk clutch and flywheel

i have the nnk clutch and 8lb flywheel in my 91 lsvtec,and my friend even liked so much to he put one in his built all motor ls.it is a awesome clutch for the price,ive had all the brands and this one isnt to far behind some of the other big brands

If you need a clutch, we are the shop for you! :slight_smile:

hehe i did and i love it. only problem was you guys advertized a coupel of free things that i never got :(. i think one was a kiosk. or somethin.