X

ebay header

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay header

Already searched and didn't find what I wanted to know.

Are they good or not?

Who here has them and what kind of experiences have you had?

My other integra's stock header is goners and I can get this header cheap locally.

Let me know with your input guys!

Just get a DC header, it's gonna be the best gain for the money I garuntee it. 350 dollars isn't that much to save!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam
      Just get a bisi or an-r, it's gonna be the best gain for the money I garuntee it. a g-note isn't that much to save!

Comment

ebay headers are ok. my boy had them and we felt some pull with them and they look decent too.

Comment

There is a company on ebay that sells exhausts and headers, their called SSautochrome. I have there 4-1 type-r style header. I love this header and the paint has yet to chip, I've had it for at least 2 years. On the other hand my friend has a DC stainless steal header and in our opinion it sucks. It changes to a really ugly color and flows horribley. Those DC headers are so damn over rated. Your better of paying 350 and getting a real jdm type-r header.

Comment

What kind of numbers did you get at the dyno for the DC header? I always wanted to know what they put out from a B18.

Comment

Or just go to www.meganracing.com and get a header there.

I got the hook up there and its pretty good stuff.

Comment

so do the ebay headers work well or just like stock, or worse than it??

Comment

I think my ebay header lets my b16 flow so much better.

Comment

Working...
                  X