Chipped Ecu But Stock Redline Help!!

i’VE SEARCHED THOROUGHLY THRU THIS FORUM AND I CANT FIND ME AND ANS. i BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE EPROMS AND HAD IT PROFESSIONALLY INSTALED BY A TECH AT MY JOB. ITS A JUN PROGRAM WITH 440 RPM VTEC XOVER AND 9100 REDLINE. HOWEVER THE STUPID COMPUTER ONLY ALLOWS THE CAR TO REDLINE AT THE STOCK(7200RPM). ANY INSIGHTS INTO WHYTHIS WOULD OCCUR. IF COMP WAS DAMAGED THEN IT WOULD RUN IN LIMP MODE CORRECT?

I wish I could help you out but I have no clue. FYI don’t ever type like that again unless you want to get picked on(not by me but others). See yeah round.

Why are you reving your car that high anyway if it’s stock!!

Be careful man, if your motor is stock then the stock redline is what you want. DO NOT raise it any higher.

noob…youll thank your stupid rev limiter when you learn more about stock motors and stock rev capabilities…my are you crazy or what?

Stock 7200 Thats Ls Redline ???

What Is This In:
Motor Type:

ok first and foremost i never said the motor was stock. i made no mention of the motor being stock. all i asked for was input about the ecu. If you guys must know, its a fully built bottom end:
je pistons
eagle rods
balanced internals
knife edged crank
all new bearings
typer water/oil pump
arp head studs rod bolts
and the list goes on and on…
the valve train is stock BUT im not looking to rev to 9100 until i upgrade valvetrain.
I simply noticed that the car was not reving past what i believe is the stock rev limit for a p28 ecu(7200rpm correct me if iim wrong) and the chip is supposedly a JUN program with a 9100 rpm rev limit.

i forgot to mention its an lsvtec. But u “non-noobs” probably figured that out.