new intake

what would be the best choice for a new intake? i have a pretty cheap Focuz intake, filter is dirty as hell. i was thinking AEM, any other options.

-Matt

you should really search for things like this. its not a new question and has been answered alot of times before. so search the forum in the future…but back to your question…yes AEM is probably the best and is dyno tested and engineered to every different car pretty much, i have weapon R dragon intake and i like it alot. not too loud and it looks really nice. and if your budget is low get a cheap ebay intake EBAY RULES :rockon: …they do about the same. so its really a matter of money or the want for name brand items. good luck with whatever you get

well i waz thinking of getting AEM cold air intake with a K&N filter but i read up on the Weapon R it said to out perform cold air intake and short ram intake systems wich sounds good but waz thinking if it beat any intake system with a K&N filter??? And how is the intake working for u is it better that any u had before if so did they had a K&N filter on it and does this have that connection so that way u can make it Ram Air as well…email me back ok buddy thanx. G2IC rules!!! lol

best intake is no intake. Church.

not exactly. race motors use velocity stacks for a reason.