I need tranny Help!

Ok, I have a 92 ls teg with B16A. I had a S1 tranny that was apparently a ys1 with an S1 sticker on it. For as long as that tranny lasted it was nice short geared like a 92 gsr. Well that tranny went bad on me, so i got rid of it(big mistake) and now i have gone through my 3rd so called b16 tranny. The reason why i have been through 3 of them is because they all have long gearing like an ls which means that they are not b16 trannies right? Well iam getting really sick of getting long geared trannies when i know that all the b16 trannies are short geared at 60 mph in 5th iam at barely 3k rpm. My original tranny was at like 4,300-4,500 rpm at 70 mph. I need to know if wtf is going on with these trannies iam getting. If anyone can tell me how short the gears should be for a b16 tranny i would appreciate it. And at redline (8k) in second gear iam at like 63 mph shifting to 3rd. Shouldnt i be at like 54 mph? I have searched alot and i basically need some people with B16 trannies to help me out cuz i think iam getting screwed up ls trannies and redline performance is telling me they are b16. Thanks for the help.

this has been covered many many times.

with my b16 tranny, i’m at roughly(stock tachs are off) 65mph at 4K and 80mph at 5K in 5th gear. i never paid attention to the speed of each gear at any rpm. i cant drive now or else i’d get in the car and tell ya :manual: