X

1st Gen B16 tune up?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Gen B16 tune up?

If I was to get the parts from lets say auto zone could i go in there and just ask for the parts for a general tune up for my b16a, are they interchangable?
    Thanks
    Ryan

Just go to the counter tell them you have a 94 Delsol 1.6 DOHC ask for the parts you need. The only thing that they won't be able to provide is the distributer. Buy the Cap and rotor for a 90-91 Integra 1.8 DOHC. The 90-91 distributer from an Integra will work but you will have to cut one of the mounts off to clear the Vtec switch.

Comment

Aight thanks man.
      Ryan

Comment

not everything is the same.
        i know that the fuel filter isnt interchangable.

Comment

Originally posted by pr0digy
          not everything is the same.
          i know that the fuel filter isnt interchangable.
          The fuel filter is more of an accessory. I'l just telling him how to buy the seals, plugs , wires, water pump, timimg belt, tensioner. The fuel filter would be for a 90-93 Integra due to the hose mounts. clutch would be 90-91 integra for an OBD0 B16A if you are using the JDM tranny.

Comment

uhm... if he went to autozone i dont think he can find the tensioner. no local autostores in my area have the tensioner. is there a substitute cause my last resort is honda dealership and they want 90 bucks. uhhhh.

Comment

Working...
            X