A few issues after b16a and auto-man swaps

Hey I completed my swap about a month and a half ago, but kinda got worn out so I never finished wiring or putting my accessories back on. Here’s my issues: Back in september my ECU threw codes 17 and 21 which are VSS and VTEC Solenoid i think, but no 23 or 22 which is knock and other VTEC codes. The car bogged at all rpm’s for about a week then just quit bogging and I then went on a 1000 mile trip and it drove like a champ. So last weekend I finally decided to wire up my VTEC, knock, and second O2. I finished it and it then threw 22 only, because i had the VTEC wires backwards, fixed that and got only a code 17 cause i hadn’t gotten my VSS back in. The car is bogging again after a full month of pulling hard at all rpms. I got my VSS in so now it throws no codes and VTEC works but the car is still bogging. Anyone got any ideas of why?

Another issue is once the car is warmed up the idle sometimes sits still and other times goes up and down about 250 rpms. It doesn’t affect anything just kind of annoying.

It is time to get my cruise working again. The pedals i bought didn’t come with either of those plug things that are supposedly for cruise. Can anyone point me to the exact screw in plugs i need that go above the clutch pedal and where i can get them. Thanks in advance for help!

Please help someone!

aww man, i thought all problems were fixed already…

idle - you can search up on the fast idle fix…

but now, for the bogging… when exactly does it bog? how’s your timing components? timing belt, timing, ignition components…
have you checked your timing yet? if you never changed or checked up on the timing belt, you should… change it for a little insurance also, cause you wouldnt know really how many miles were on the last motor, or the condition it was driven at…

:slight_smile: