rocket motor sports L21 cams

how are the rocket l21 cams i was thinking of buying them for my ls. they gave me a price of 300 + core thats with the valve springs. whats the average power gain on these cams. will they work with turbo becouse i am going to go turbo. is it worth buying them or are the crowers better. do the cams have a lope to them.thanks:shrug:

You could have asked them all those questions when you were getting the quote.

i did ask the ? but they didnt answer all of them.he gave me a number to call him at but he does not answer or call me back so this is where im at.

doesnt sound like a company i’d like to deal with, then…

Rocket is supossed to know his sheeet… but I have never delt with him or his company on a personal level… your going to have to rely on refences :uhoh:

everyone said he is the best so im trying to get some info. i cant so i was trying to see if anyone on this sight had them and could give me some heads up.

My friend just recently bought some rocket cams, valve springs and retainers. According to my buddy rocket parts have a life time warrenty. The parts look really good, and this guy is known for knowing his cars really well.

That’s cool and all, but how are customers supposed to trust the warrenty when the guy can’t answer some pre-sale questions?

its possible that he gets hundreds of these same questions e-mailed to him every day, and he doesnt have time to sit there and write out an e-mail. it could be faster to tell someone on the phone… DUH!

Rocket :up:

A simple FAQ would help.

i got ahold of him on the phone today he seems to now his crap.

stock cams are fine for boost. theyre one of the last things you worry about when looking for power with boost. if anything, throw on some gears to dial out overlap.

so what did he say? I’m intersted in power curve and lope info too.

I believe he has some called, " rocket m22’s " the name maybe wrong. But they are more aggresive then type r and skunk 2 stage 2 cams.