Anyone running a Fujitsubo exhaust system on their G2?

Recently ive been reading alot about fujitsubo exhaust systems and i really like their quality and performance …i was wondering if anyone on G2ic.com has one on there G2 or knows someone who does and how you or they liked it. A friend of mine just picked the rm 01a for his itr and he loves it …it sounds great and it isnt loud at all .Im prob going to be buying the fujitsubo Power Getter in a week or so …i just wanted to see what you fellow DA and DB owners thought of fujitsubo exhaust systems …

thanks

Joe

i dont think its available for us g2 guys…unless you custom fabricate it…

About 3 years ago I knew a few people that were using them, but for the DA, Fuji hasnt made them for almost a decade. They are a great part and they were one of the first companies to make a stainless muffler with kick ass tig welds. If you can find it sweet, and make sure and watch the pipe diameter, no body wants 52mm piping.
J.

yea i emailed this site that has them and they told me they have thepower getter and legalis R for G2 …but 92-93’s need and extension …i have to email the guy back and ill have him confirm the pipe size …im pretty sure its supposed to be 2.5" or the MM equivilent lol …

JDM2ndgen,
Well, 2.5" is over 60mm, its actually 62.5mm :), but whos counting. I wouldnt worry about the extension, I would just have a car sound cat or straight pipe made. Just as long as it isnt 2" you should be straight. What are they asking for the system and if you pick it up post some pictures, I’d like to see it.
J.

well its 60.5mm how i guess its not 2.5" …but i will prob go with a test pipe unless i found a nice deal on a car sound a JDM itr cat or summin …and i think for the power getter they want $579 for the power getter and $693 for the legalis R …i like the power getter better that why im going with it and its sounds sick …a very nice tone when your on the throttle …and if i do pick it up ill def get pick …it pron dont be for a couple weeks …my friend if giving me a sick deal on Hondata computer …

well now i dont know if they make a system for G2’s ive gotton 3 different answers from 3 different stores …one said they do …one said they do but i need an extension and the other said they dont … :shrug: …i need to talk to someone that actually knows what they are talking about not just a quik vauge answer that these places are giving me …im going to see if i can find a catalog for fujitsubo or summin …if not im going to look into something else …

p.s. sorry for my ranting lol

Fuji hasnt made them for almost a decade.

Ya, that doesnt suprise me man, I think if you find one its going to have been sitting around for sometime. Japanese companies that dont distribute widely in other countries have no reason to make parts for cars that dont really exist any longer.
J.

yea …i was just going off what the 1st guy told me …and if it was lying around but was still new in thge box i would definatly buy it …