how to re-pin for pr3???

ok i know what pins go were my question is how do you get the pins out… i went and got the honda pin tool and can figure out how to get the long clear white plug pins out how do you get the two other ones out??? please help i am doing the swap today my motor got here and want to drop her in thanks
justin

Pin tool? I just use a pick. There’s a picture in the Helm manual on how to de-pin the connectors.

yeah honda has a tool its kinda cool i was just playing with it and figured it out i just thought that if i was going to do this swap i was going to do it right and get all the neat tools to do these things because i have a bunch of people wanting me to do there motor or ls-vtec’s thanks for the help i am going to start my b16 swap today i hope it is not going to take more then a day or two does anyone know the easyest way to pull the motor??
thanks
justin

A scribe works just fine

Five Mexicans, a lunch truck, and a case of Corona worked for me. YMMV.

honda pin tool? Waste of money. Eyeglass screwdriver works fine.

any1 got the diagrams? im gonna do this next week.

The easiest way to swap the motor is to drop it out the bottom of the car on to a furnature dolly. If you pull it out through the top remove the crank pulley first (gives you 3 inches more room).

nope. thats completely off topic but for a 5spd car you can just pull the bolt from the front and rear motor mounts, remove the left and right motor mounts and pull it forward about 6" and straight up.

ok i got the motor in and now here is my last question how do i tell which one is a and b and c?? the long one a next one small balck one b and the longer one c?? if anyone could help i am going to finish this up early in the morning
thanks
justin