1992 Acura Integra starting issues

Sup
I have a 1992 Acura Integra Ls 150,000 miles
recently changed battery, alternator, sparkplugs, spark plug wires, main relay. And just ordered a dizzy waiting for it to come in.
The car has been doing this thing where it randomly cuts off on me as I drive? Brakes get super stiff as well as my steering wheel! I wait for a few minutes then it start back up but then it dies out repeating the whole process again?
i was told it can be my fuel pump but I checked to see if it made a priming noice when I turned the key and it did! Which lead me to believe it can

Main fuel relay?

Isnt the main fuel relay the same thing as a main relay?

Yes sorry. What about ignition switch? If it’s bad, It will cause the car to shut off.

I tried to wiggle around the key a bit see if it would shut off by me doing that but it didnt do it at all! any way of testing it and see if thats the real issue?
My car doesnt even make the clicking noice when I turn the key now!? the other day i was at least getting electrical but now its not?

I tried to wiggle around the key a bit see if it would shut off by me doing that but it didnt do it at all! any way of testing it and see if thats the real issue?
My car doesnt even make the clicking noice when I turn the key now!? the other day i was at least getting electrical but now its not?

I suspect the Main/Fuel Relay, those have a tendency to go bad. Alot of voltage usage over the years. when you car goes out next time, try giggle/tap the relay with something hard. It is most likely corrison in the relay which when the voltage lowers, because the battery is either charging back up the voltage drops with amps, and the relay loose power and relay unlock. These are guess, but i would start there. It might be as simple as a battery getting funky. I had civic hybrid 5 speed, which was giving all sorts of stupid codes, I bought a OBD2 reader and check through each item and eventually replaced the 12v battery, all my electrical problems went away. Go swap a good battery in like an optima, you will need one sometime soon. Go order a fuel relay, it is a good investment