Type R Swap

So I’m about 90% done with my B18C5 swap into my DB1 but I’m having an issue with getting the motor and transmission into the car with the current mounts that I have more specifically the rear mount being the issue. So I have the Innovative rear engine mount for a cable/hydro but couldn’t use the original t bracket that my car had because bolts wouldn’t line up right with that bracket, so I got a t bracket for a DC Integra that would fit this engine but now the issue is that the DC t bracket mount shifts the engine too far to the passenger side of the car which causes the transmission to hit the frame of the car and not being able to fit. Another problem with that bracket is that it’s too wide for the mount and there’s a big gap on both sides from where it’s not snug with the bracket. I’ve tried searching the forums for a DIY for this swap but couldn’t find anything. If there’s a thread covering all of this or just some advice to help me I’d greatly appreciate it.

I recently purchased a half cut for a JDM Integra Type-R to transplant into my '90 DA9, if you figured this out I’d appreciate the help!

I have a b18c1 with a hydro trans conversion the transmission requires a conversion mount.

I’m currently working on a Type R swap into a DA6. Ran into the same problem. DC T-bracket won’t work. I ordered a T-bracket from hasport for a DA and the lower two bolt holes are too small for the bolts. The cable transmission has different size bolts than the Type R for those lower two holes. Not sure if all hydro transmissions are like that but the gsr I have is like that too. Everything else seems to line up and the width for the mount is correct. My plan is to drill the t bracket out to fit the 2 larger bolts for the lower holes.

I’m guessing you’re using THIS but have you tried using the innovative T-bracket yet? In the process of also converting my DA9 from auto to manual I guess I’ll need both.