I need some turbo advice

I’m getting my 92 ls boosted. Bone stock 180k on the clock. Anyway. Do the intercooler piping off any other cars fit ours?? And I’m looking for 230 whp and need a intercooler that doesn’t require me cutting anything or very little. Any suggestions??

do some looking, i used one off a delsol and it pretty much fit, i just had to use my cool air intake as the (in the engine bay cold side), but other then that i drilled a whole through my side and it was good to go. but id try to stick with making your own or finding a used one, and it also depends on if you want a/c and/or p/s… if you do a bit of searching im sure you can find something :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m teaming up with my local shop and I’m acutally gonna get it custom fabbed. Unlike that other guy who said he and his shop was.

they know what turbos are in tennessee?
i mean i know you guys got diesel trucks, but turbocharged cars arent a foreign language to you guys?
lol just playin. good luck with that, hope you dont pop a head gasket.

Haha I’m actually from florida dude…and Yeah we know more about trucks and weed and hookers more than boosting hondas

Talk to Phil over at Spoolin Performance. He will hook you up.