dsm turbo manifold on integra

a friend of mine tells me that a 4g63 turbo exhaust mani will bolt directly to a B18 head is it true? reason for asking is that i have a T25 from a second gen eclipse and i cant find a manifold to mount it with on my B18a if anyone knows where 2 get one plz help

thank you for your time

:read:

your friend is full of crap. the dsm manifold does not fit on any honda engine. second of all, there are lots of turbo mans out there that have dsm flanges on them. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INTEGRA-CIVIC-DSM-TD05-4G63-Turbo-Manifold-B16_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem27aad9570fQQitemZ170370094863QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
third, why put such a tiny turbo on your car?

i think with some modification they will fit on H22’s, someone correct me if im wrong.

turbo mani

ok so the mani wont fit thanks and thanks for the ebay link but i had my mind set on a cast mani if anyone can find one plz tell me

im only trying 2 make about 200 210 hp and this turbo spools fast and im not worried about the top end drop off because i have an B18a1

what turbo do you suggest im on a budget and dont want a ebay turbo i heard they are garbage and i picked my T25 up fo 50 bucks in mint condition from my friend

open for suggestions and input 1st turbo project

the meutek cast manifolds on ebay are supposed to be pretty decent form what i hear.

mm, one of the few honda owners that realizes that putting a 50 trim on your car and running it at 9psi is retarded.