ITB's with boost

yes yes crazy i know lol, but just as it says how does the b18a1 react with ITB’s and boost or is it even realistic? or has it not really been done?

just getting ideas cause for a skunk 2 mani and a bigger TB would be around 525ish and an OBX ITB set up is like 600 so just weighing my options and would love the possibilities :rockon:

thanks

Uh… Your also going to need a plenum for that ITB set-up :angel:

yes i know which i’m finding out isnt easy to locate…i’m sure i could make one if it came to it

I have done many eagle talons with ITB setups and yes most kits for hondas dont have plenums so you will have to fabricate it. But check out this guy he is a local here where i live and does some cool work… www.haywardperformance.com This guy builds all this stuff in his garage and makes pretty amazing intakes. His talon one isnt on the site but you can shoot him an email and see if he can set you up with a plenum?

As for boost your car will run the same pretty much as with a stock tb but the throttle will be much snappier and you can basically tune your runners and tb size to fit your head flow characteristics…

hmmm could be fun with boost but would it be worth the minor fabbing and the extra 100 bucks…?

would the powerband be affected with short runners like it does on an N/A application?

The power band you will never really know the difference due to the boost. the power band is basically the turbo.

nopi.com has the plenum for like $200

thanks i’ll check it out