fuel pressure regulator

hello need help installing adjustable fuel pressure regulator dont now where the hoses connect or anything any help please stuck i have 450 injectors and the car keeps dying on me after turning on i think its sending to much gasoline cause i put the stock injectors and it turns on any pics of mounted regulators or anything thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FUEL-PRESSURE-REGULATOR-CIVIC-INTEGRA-D15-D16-B16-B18_W0QQitemZ270407332627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ef5887313&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12|39%3A1|72%3A1171

is the ECU recalibrated for the larger injectors?

what is it tuned on?

the ecu is stocked should i do something to it and its not tuned yet what should i do

There is posting in the TEG TIPS section.
What I think - their is the fuse box under the hood on the Passenger side.
Remove the ECU fuse - for about TEN minutes, then replace fuse, turn on car for about 8 - 10 without any load, allow to run untill warmed up.
This is what I did this morning to reset my ECU.

resetting the ECU wont do anything

the ECU needs to be re-calibrated for any injectors larger than 310cc.

like the others have said your engine will never run if you dont get your ecu chipped for the 450cc injectors.

i have a b16a p28 ecu its that ok to chip and i currently have a boosted b20b can i use that ecu and if so how to chip it with what or how and do you guys know what hoses go where to the pressure regulator cause the integra has two fuel lines coming out the fuel filter slot which one to use or how do i install the thing