Fuel Problems

Ok, so to start off i drive a 91 turbo integra with the obd1 conversion. My fuel pump is kicking and pushing about 32lbs of pressure (civic pump). My main relay is also kicking. I can crank and crank but i never get it to start unless i give it a little gas, then it starts, sounds real rough, then dies. I have replaced the mfr, fpr, injectors, ecu, resistor box, even that little relay by the mfr. While i’m cranking the fuel pump is getting 10-11 volts. Can anyone offer me some assistance?

I forgot to mention that my cel stays on even after the fuel pump kicks on, and it won’t flash any codes

What kinda injectors do you have?Tune/ems?Was the car running before then just started doin this or has it been doin it since you conversion?

32lbs is low should be around 42.

what do u mean kicking?

i’m running dsm 450’s but i had this problem with the stock ones too. by kicking, i mean turning on

check your timing and spark…

bump same problem

I had something similar to this and your best bet is to check your wiring to your MFR. there could be something that is shorted.

I was only getting about 35Psi of fuel pressure and this was on a walbro 255lph pump so I changed it with a new one, along with FPR, MFR and nothing. the pump wasn’t getting the voltage. only 5-6VDC. don’t know why, but temperarily I hooked my fuel pump to another 12V source. in my case I had no CEL so this was just swapping a wire, but is your battery light on when this is happening too? there could be other issues that are causing your fuel issue.

I still have the issue for whatever reason but I was able to swap my fuel pump power to another source.