car gets no power!

Ok so I was warmin up my teg and finally when it warmed up I hit launch control when I let off the car died. Now it has no power ived checked all the fuses gave it a jump and nothing no lights no stereo even changed the battery, when I put the key in the ignition it beeps as soon as I turn it or flip the lights all power goes out need some help it was running just fine thanks in advance

sounds like a bad ground

now where to start?

starts at the batt, and see how well its grounded, did you try a brand new bat? cuz it really sounds like just a bad connection

I had my battery relocated to the trunk and yeah I tried a new battery and still nothing checked my ground all seems good. Its a lil frustrating

Verify your positive and ground wire to the battery. it sounds like something is loose, not shorted. a 80a-100a fuse in line to the front can help you, I wonder if you burnt the power wire up inside? very hard to tell but it can happen.

ok finally fixed, what i did was take off the ground sand down where it was placed just to make sure it was getting good ground and BAM we got power! and i do have like a breaker box thing in the middle of my power and i did try to reset it maybe that helped too, anyways thanks for the help!