turbo vacuum lines

hello i was wondering where are you guys running your vacuum lines for the wastegate and blow off valve

my blow off valve is off the throttle body. wastegate is off a nipple i installed on the hot side piping.

my blow off valve is off my vibrant vacume block. wastegate all ran to a two stage boost controller

Get a vacuum distribution block. Run all lines from that so everything sees the same pressure. i.e. boost gauge, wastegate, bov

wastegate doesnt need to see vacume or boost no need to waste holes on the vacume block . just regulate it the vac line to a good boost controller

ok thanks

x2

What? It does need to see boost… That’s how it operates. What if he doesn’t have a boost controller?

I pulled the EVAP solenoid, FPR solenoid, and charcoal canister out, then tee’d the BOV into the MAP sensor line. I used the freed up port on the back of the manifold for the wastegate line.

The lines on the throttle body, FPR, and brake booster can all be tee’d into if you need a source, and don’t want to spend extra on a vacuum distribution block.