X

no boost

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no boost

i made a tread about my bov not working but to find out im not getting any boost just install a boost gauge today and cant find anything wrong what can be the problem for not getting any boost

is the turbo spooling

Comment

i dont hear it spool up

Comment

Are you driving it or just sitting still in the driveway and reving it???check you vacum line and intercooler piping couplings.What kinda wastgate are you running???

Comment

i was driving it and i got a tail 38mm wastegate

Comment

Do you have any pics of you setup??Did it just start not building boost or has it never?

Comment

i dont have any pictures but it stop building boost after i got my downpipe made but i dont think that will cause a problem

Comment

have you tryed taking off the down pipe and seeing if it builds now?How much boost are you running?Wastgate spring?What kinda exhaust are you running?

Comment

i havent tried to take it off yet and i have a 8lbs spring in it and i just have a stock pipe on it

Comment

hmm i would try taking of your down pipe and seeing if that does anything,maybe the stock exhast is building to much backpressure for or somethin.do you have a cat on the car??

Comment

naw i dont have a cat on there just a pipe and muffler

Comment

if your turbo is not spooling its due to ur exhaust or wastegate..double check if the headers and wastegate is tighten down and there are no leaks

Comment

check if your wastegate isn't jammed open. also check if your turbo hasn't jammed. do you hear it spinning when you turn the engine off?

Comment

Working...
                          X