bov doesnt work

i just install a tubo kit on my da and now my bov wont release air but it was ok before i got the downpipe made and now it doesnt work check my all my holes and there fine what can cause this to not work

did you check the diaphram on the bov, see if thats torn? also check the tension is it set to hard? try turnin it all the way to soft and go from there

yea i adjust it to hard to soft but didnt change any thing

check the daiphram and that the vacum line is going to the intake manifold AFTER the throtle body

this may be stupid but im going to ask anyway… you said the intercooler piping was made? did you check the hole that leads to the BOV from the intercooler pipe? did the guy make a hole before he welded the flange on?

like i said this may be a stupid question but i have seen more stupid shit than that…

he said downpipe not intercooler piping.

but the hole thing happened to me. was pretty funny when i realized what was wrong.

what is the daiphram

The rubber “thing” inside the BOV. It hold pressure (which blows off) and if there’s a tear there the air is just escaping so there’s np pressure to make the bov blow off.

yea i check that already took the whole bov apart and everything looked good

What bov do u have?

i have a knock off type rs bov

i have a turbosmart BOV for sale if u intrest

i have a knock off ssq on my ride right now but i wanna go back to my dsm 1g bov but cant find an adaptor. i dont want to cut the flange off my charge pipe and reweld the dsm flange on because i don’t know if i will ever want to get back. i’d sell the ssq for like 35+shipping if you know where to get an adaptor

bump im having the same prob

where u guys put ur piping? any pics

i think its right anyways just want reassurance

also ive checked the o-ring in the bov and i know its sealing any other ideas

ive also made it loose to