liquid to air intercooler? work for a da?

hey i saw an article in a magazine recently and this car had a liquid to air intercooler. i was wondering a few things about this

does anyone here have one?   

if so how much more different than a fmic is it in producing a cooler charge(even enough to tweak your tune?) 

and would you recomend it to other boosted tegs?

i was goin put 1 on my DA but its only good for a track car and the colder the water the colder the air.

Is this what you talking about.
I copied it from the g2ic turbo guide.

The last, and perhaps least popular, option is to use an air to water intercooler. Think of an air to water intercooler as an enclosed box with a normal air to air intercooler in it but instead of air flowing through the intercooler fins, water does. Water is a much better conductor of heat than air is. The air to water intercooler is much more efficient than an air to air intercooler, especially at low speeds. The disadvantage is that it requires a lot of extra equipment. The equipment required for an air to water intercooler include: air to water intercooler, water reservoir, water lines, water pump, and water cooler (radiator). It is very difficult to find space for all the extra equipment in a Honda engine bay, especially in a 90-93 Integra if you haven’t relocated the battery (highly recommended). Water to air intercoolers are great for the track. You can poor ice water into the intercooler and get extremely cold intake charge temps. For street applications water to air intercoolers are hard to justify. For universal water to air intercoolers check out Spearco.

i didnt see it there but you know i must have just missed when i read that any how i am still interested in hearing from some one who has one