Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo or supercharge it? what you think?

Collapse
X

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 1990 Integra with a b16a http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=15tu8z, Should i supercharge it or turbo it, im leaning more to a turbo but tell me what you think?

THe only real easy way of SC is Vortech SC with centrifigual charger.. it's near impossible fitting a roots style liek JR

Comment

yeah thats what i was thinking plus i already have fuel pump, fuel injectors and the intercooler, but i also got a supercharger and a turbo so i wasnt sure what to put on...so all i really need is pipe for intercooler..thanks

Comment

And a way to manage fuel and timing right? :p

Comment

my shop has a twin turbo/supercharged awd talon if you have both run it u just need a mint stand alone

Comment

supercharge/turbo

this myte be off the subject a lil but i was wondering if any one knows wut it takes to support a turbo and a jrsc.....on a regular b16a..thanks..any advice will help

Comment

Originally posted by dredlockrasta
              my shop has a twin turbo/supercharged awd talon if you have both run it u just need a mint stand alone
              What does it run in the 1/4? My sisters boyfriend has a fast one.

Comment

Originally posted by aor jdm da6
                this myte be off the subject a lil but i was wondering if any one knows wut it takes to support a turbo and a jrsc.....on a regular b16a..thanks..any advice will help
                You = teh

If you have to ask...you wont be doing it.

Comment

on a regular b16a? as opposed to what, the secret squirl one?

Comment

Working...
                  X