what do i need to run nos safely?

i have a 93 integra ls and i was wondering wut do i need to run nos safely(if u can give me a whole setup that would help alot)

A good N2O kit will have everything you need. Use 93 Premium or retard your timing 2 degrees on a 50 shot. Copper plugs are a must, You can run iridium as a more expensive alternative. I would recommend the Zex Dry kit. it will give you 50, 65 and 75 shot capabilities out of the box and it takes about an hour to install.

To run a “NOS” kit safely (for future refrence, PLEASE refer to it as nitrous, rather than “nos”. When you say that it just makes you sound like an uneducated fast & furious fanatic.) get a kit from a reputable company. I have a ZEX dry kit as mentioned above, NX, NOS, and Edelbrock are also reputable companies. Manufacturers that just got into the game such as Nitrous Works, i personally don’t trust due to their lack of experience, and some companies such as Venom are just WAY overpriced. SO…Most of what you will need will either be included in the kit, or available from the same manufacturer. in addition to my zex kit, I installed an adjustable fuel pressure regulator w/ gague, and a high flow Walbro in tank fuel pump. you may find other ppl that will recommend a fuel rail & injectors, but i’ve been running my setup on a 65 shot for 2 summers, on a stock motor w/ almost 170k miles on it & no problems. whatever kit you get, i’d also recommend getting a bottle heater & purge valve system.