Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turboing car with stock exhaust and piping! Good or Bad???

Collapse
X

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 91 integra with a b16 and i have a complete turbo kit im going to put on soon. I have stock exhaust and piping on tho and im wondering if there will be a loss are possibly damage anything?

it will kill HP, TQ, spool times yadaaa yada, i hope u have a good fuel system

even better, jus run open DP

Comment

You won't damage anything, it will just restrict, your exhaust gases which is what helps your turbo, basically your turbo won't be performing at it's best. Just should just get a custom 3" exhaust system to free up power so your spool up will be faster and your turbo will be in good performance shape!

Comment

OPEN DOWN PIPE

Comment

how bout E-CUTOUT

Comment

if ur asking a question like this, do not put turbo
            Last edited by godrifttoday; 29 Dec 2004, 02:03:11.

Comment

Ok thanks guys.

godrifttoday: Im not a dumb ass bro this is just my first turbo setup and i was asking opinion on that so i can decide weather to put it on now are wait for exhaust system.

Comment

sorry to get off the first post, but I need some info real fast. i have a 90 teg ls with a b18b i want 500+ to the wheels .... i am going to build it from ground up will the b18b make that much hp? or will i need to get a better motor? or will the ls/vtec help?

Comment

it can be done with the LS motor but you better be ready to fork out some serious cash, if you got a VTEC motor your goal would be easier to attain.

Comment

well you should read the g2ic turbo guide, i think that will help you out alot, and telll u why u need a upgrade exhaust, because its back pressure.

Comment

Working...
                    X