Loss Of Power Issue

i have just swapped a new b16 block under my old head (b16) and i have having issue with the idle it seems like it just wants to die after it starts up and when i go to give it gas it climbs rpm’s like a turtle with now power . look through the haynes book and replace most of the stuff they had in there under loss of power .such as cap ,rotor , spark plugs ,then i thought i may have to many vacuum tee’s in place so i disconnected my blow off valve and my boost gauge to see if that would make any difference . and it didn’t .i am getting fuel and spark i guess since it starts . when i was doing the swapped i got rid of the charcoal canister and the fuel filter wondering if these two i tems can have anything to do with it . i am open for suggestions . my next thing i was thinking is to warranty out my distributor .

try opening the idle screw a little?

have you done a compression test to make sure everything is sealed properly?

i opened the idle screw and that did nothing but i have not done a compression test since i do not have a compression tester

did you completly get rid of the fuel filter or did you put in a inline one? check our fuel psi, and vacuam psi. is the head torq proper,

i completly got rid of the fuel filter. i have not purchased an inline yet i think i might have found part of my issue. i took the distributor back and had them warranty it out and put the new one on and it seems to idle better. i have ordered a vacuum manifold to get rid of all the vacuum tees . i took it out for a test run and now i am have cooling issues my fans are not coming on so i think i am just going to wire them directly to a switch and just have them running when the car is on.