What company makes the best turbo?

ok, i know im going to get flamed :frowning: , but what is the best setup for a b18a completely stock with no bolt ons. i just want a website or a company that makes a turbo for the 90-93 integra. sorry for the dumb question, but i just cant seem to find it. thanx

There are several good turbo makers out there. The larger question is, what do you want to do with your engine? What are your HP goals? After you answer that, then we would be able to give you a better analysis of what turbo suits you best.

Also, read Harberdasher’s turbo guide in it’s entirty after you finish reading this post. Then come back, and ask a more specific question.

i want to get to about 170 hp, or w/e is normal for a decent turbo. i dont really want to spend 4k, just anything up to about 2k and have a nice setup.

if you spend 2k on a nice turbo setup…expect better numbers than 170, christ ive only spent 1100 or so on my setup and it should be good for 240whp or maybe more…ive seen 340whp on a stock b18a motor, 1000cc injectors and excellent tuneing at 15psi…get yourself a nice t3/t4, garrett, turbonetics…or if you want new and feel like spending wage, precision sc34 will do nicely for some good power :), they like to continue boosting up in the revs.

I would say go with a greddy, its a good company and makes decent power check ebay usually got some decent kits on there if you know what to buy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=7942147472&rd=1

turbonetics isnt that good from what i have seen wit people around here using turbo id say precision but fuck the sc34 the sc61 will give u just a slightly bit more lag but not much more and makes more power :wave: but a sc34 is a nice turbo. but its up to what u want. GT28r turbo??? another good turbo

such a low power goal…you could make 170 on a small ass turbo that spools quick.

I say T3 super 60…next time I have to buy a turbo, I think I’m going to try a Super 60

garrett, turbonetics, precision, heck even mitsubishi make good turbos. they all have their pros and cons so now its up to you to find out what they are and what you want in a turbo. otherwise, that’s what pre-selected kits like greddy are there for.

id say if you have 2k to spend buy a decent log mani considering if you get probably the best turbo for your engine, being a GT28rs which will run you about a grand itself. Get some used parts and have the pipeing fabricated im sure you could pull a decent hp number if you get a good tune. Since your engine is non-vtec then the GT28rs will spool pretty quick and give you a nice increase in hp and torque in the midrange where the engine likes to impress.

i can get them for around 700 right now too bad he’s not in nj :corn:

but damn i am…whats the hookup bruce?

if u want one bro let me kno my supplier right now has 3 left in stock could get u one in about 3 days bro :rockon: :naughty: and now its not too bad for anyone out of jersey too imma going to start selling more off the internet, also xeno i remember in another thread u said u wanted to go 60-1 series. well i got the innovative street heat 61 too i have for sale also. just as a bunch of choices for u buddy :wink: :naughty: