Fidanza good with nitrous?

I m gonna run a 75 shot wet to my car, i have an ACT 6puck that is gonna go in should i buy a lightweight fidanza flywheel or keep the stock flywheel?
I ve heard a lot of pros and cons
but i am wondering if it will be that much faster in acceleration with and without nitrous
thanks for the input
Scott

Never ran nitrous previously, i am looking for more pull in 3rd and 4th really, i drive alot of highway miles, i would go turbo and maybe vtec but dont have much money right now

just watch out for overrev. my little brother ran a 50 shot in his 2nd gen with a 8Lb flywheel and it reved up so damn fast it was scary. And if you dont have much money right now then you might want to be a little more conservative with the nitrous shot size. start with a 35-40 shot and move up from there. I wouldnt run over a 50 shot on a stock engine regularly. Also, nitrous is highly addictive and at $35-$50 a refill it can be a lot more expensive than a turbo in the long run.

Run it around a 55 shot - that is what we found best with the 8lb fidanza in my 90 rs. The launches are a little uncontrollable though, so think about some BFG Traction T/A or Gefore II’s for tires.

I just installed the 7.5 pound flywheel with a excedy stage 2 clutch. I could tell it was quicker before i got out of the driveway. I havent taken it to a track yet, but im expecting 15.3. I ran a 15.7 with 17s and intake. since then ive added 421 header, 2.25 exhaust, testpipe, MSD box and slipstreams, but none of these mods were as noticeable as the flywheel. i hope to be installing my Nitrous this weekend.