Does anyone have info on this Turbo

I was wondering if anyone has used or has any info on this turbo. The specs are:

50T COMPRESSOR WHEEL
T04 " O " T3/T4
.70 A/R TURBINE HOUSING
COMPRESSOR HOUSING A/R .50 TO4E
3" INLET

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7934649237&category=33742

Word is that any turbo related to SSAUtochrome or Stone mountain racing will need to be rebuilt in a month.

Chunk

hehehe don’t buy anything from ssautochrome . . . that’s not a Greddy Turbo. My turbo that I got from TURBO CALCULATOR which is the same shit they sell broke after 30 miles. Compressor wheel scrapes, turbo is off balance, shaft is warped and they won’t return any of my phone calls or e-mails. so just beware.

Can somebody tell me where I can get a good T3/T4 for a relatively good price that is reliable. I’ll make sure I don’t get anything from Stone Mountain.

TURBO CALCULATOR is the same, eh? I guess it doesn’t suprise me. I ordered a T3 from them and dont have it :argh:. Now I’m trying to get my $$ back from paypal.

Chunk

That’s some good info to know about Turbo Calculator. Before I settled on the 14b I was gonna buy a Super 60 from them. And I’d probably be here right now with no turbo or a broken one.

Whats your budget?

I would love to spend about $400 but i would not want to pay more than $600 for a turbo.

http://store.yahoo.com/cheapturbo/gart3to457tr.html

I think that would work well for you…although you can probably find one with the same specs from one of the Honda-Tech sponsors for $500-$550.

If I was you I would just spend $650 and get a Precision SC34. Again…check out the H-T sponsors forum for good deals.

I’m not to familiar with the Precision SC34. Is there a reason why it would be a better turbo for my B18a1.

Its very well suited for the B18a engine…I had it recommended to me and bought one and love it. It spools reasonably quick and has endless power up top. No dropoff

I’ll definetely look into that turbo. Thanks for your help man.

I will vouch for the Precision SC34. I am running that on my b16.

OT for Xenocron: When does your turbo start to spool and when does it reach max PSI and what PSI is that? Mines starts to build 1psi jsut at 3000RPM and hits about 7 PSI around 5,500… Doesn’t hit 9-10 till like 6. I wonder if I have a boost leak or mad wastegate creep… I did cut a spring down to lwoer the tension… :flame:

www.cheapturbo.com <— best place, local here in AZ and always pull threw. These turbos are real garret off the shelf turbo settups, accep 50 trim comp wheel cause its not a native wheel in the t04E housing.

Great turbos at the best pricing possible…