Ebay turbo kits HAHA!?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay turbo kits HAHA!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...7935106986&rd=1
    i was looking at this kit an it looks to me that its good a deal... fmic a bov an maybe some other shit new to the turbo world. but seeing this kit what else do u think i would need? i mean to actually jus get it on the car.I kno i am goin to need some sort of ems but rather then that what do u think. Stock 00 gsr! mainly jus lookin for a good starter kit!

The link didn't work for me, but I wouldn't buy a turbo kit, especially from Ebay. Piece together your own custom kit and it will be much cheaper and better customized to what you want.

Comment

Link didn't work for me either, but if it's what I think it is, the heart of the system, the turbo, is going to be junk. I spent $500 a month after installing my kit to have the turbo rebuilt. Turns out a manufacturing flaw made me have to send the turbo back AGAIN to be checked out. They thought it was an oiling problem, but I found out after some research that it was the turbo. Now, I have a Turbonetics exhaust housing, Garrett center housing, and new turbine and compressor wheels. Avoid any turbo with SSAutochrome, Stone Mountain Racing, or TurboZy associated with it.

My .02

Comment

anything by ssautochrome is shit . . don't do it. if you need help contact me and I can help you piece together a kit that would be awesome.

Comment

i know a dude making 320whp on his sohc ka-t 240sx with that ss auto chrome turbo no probs yet, he has had it for 8 months.
          ryan

Comment

i've tried to fill in this adress cause it was only a part of it
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...935106986&rd=1

Comment

A guy i know has a B18C1 with a SSautochrome turbo manifold and turbo in a hatch, and he ran 11.7 with a broken pressure plate. He made his own, downpipe, and exhaust all of which is 3in. and wastegate has a dumptube also. He has a Tial wastegate, and its a stock B18C1 with normal compression. www.whiplashdvd.com is his site.

Comment

Need Help

I would like to piece together a turbo for my 91 ls. What would be the best parts to get somewhere between 7 and 10 psi of boost? Is there a good place online? I live in Hawaii and I am kinda new at all this turbo stuff. I just need help from people have similar cars and interests as I.

Comment

Working...
                X