Something a little different---Turbo KA24DE

We just finished a custom kit on this 240 and I figured some of yall might wanna check it out.This is my silent partner’s car and we got it all together for just about 1500 bones. Everyone is doing the SR20 these days, but people have went 10’s on the stock KA so we decided to stick with it. The compression/leakdown #'s were outstanding, so this thing should live for along time, unless he gets greedy with the boost. And now for the setup and some pics, which are a little dark, sorry.

Custom log manifold made in house
stainless piping & 3in downpipe
Some odd T4, not sure on the specs
Tial 38mm gate and BOV
Spearco IC
370’s & SAFC, for now

dang that’s nice. my boys got a 240 and is getting ready to swap a sr20 in it(easier I guess). very nice set-up.

get outta this forum.

ugh i cant be mean.

wow eriks car actually looks good.

…till the bumper goes back on :giggle:

aww i love you my lil injen (if you ever see this) :-*

Get a room :rofl:

Nice car!

looks great – lots of folks in so fla are running KA24DE-T’s… i remember as far back as 4 years ago … the formula is common sense … strong block 16v lots of room in RWD platform …
some recent bad news-- local guy with the 4th fastest 1/4 time with a KA24,m car was stolen last week … was recovered but, nothing left – in a matter of hours too… such a shame – like 127mph trap also, spinning tires … pretty strong build …

127mph trap is sick, Im really starting to grow fond of these cars. Seeing a new beater in my future.

jus as long as the Teg gets most of your positive attention

You guys really do some nice work Josh … Can’t wait till I get there :cross:

just dont go in the bathroom.

Maybe you oughta clean it once in awhile :wink: