Turbo Kit from DC2

I want to know if a Rev Hard Stage 2 Turbo kit from a DC2 will work for my 92 GS-R. If so, what modifications will need to be done?

piping will not fit

:werd:
Everything will bolt up perfectly, you’ll just have to get some piping made.
Acurazor

almost forgot if you are running your stock crossmember made either need to have it notched and reinforced or order one from placeracing

AKA----- it’s not worth it!!!

I wouldnt say that…you dont even know how much it is costing him. Maybe he found a killer deal or something.

MOdifying piping isnt all that difficult…I’d guess that most people have to do some mods on their intercooler piping even if the kit was made for the car.

I don’t know what kind of deal he’s getting but speaking from experience, I have a Turbo kit from a DC2, for one thing the piping you get from the kit. you’ll have to modify the hell out of it or ghetto fab it to make it work. welding aluminum out here get’s pretty pricey when you have alot to modify. I think I had to pay around $200 for it and on top of that the downpipe will have to be extended to you CAT, and I had to change my crossmember because of the I/C piping. oh yeah, missing link $50(DC2 doesn’t fit ours)

it’s your call. I don’t know what type of deal your getting but if I had to do it all over again I would go with 90-93 Integra Drag III turbo kit.

“kits” are the past. building your own kit is so much more satisifying IMO… then again. I would hands down buy a Full-Race kit… :smiley:

The first kit i bought was for a 00 honda civic. everything fit but the piping. Sold that and now im on my 3rd custom setup…lol