Verifying turbo

ok i have a built b16 (eagle rods wiseco pistons) yeilding about 9:1 compression i am reaching for a 300hp goal but this is a daily driver so i wanted something that spooled quick a friend can sell me a turbonetics turbo for only 150

specs
T3 turbine A/R 0.48 trim std
To4b compressor A/R 60 Trim v63

i need to know if this is a good turbo and around what rpm it will spool please some one??!! thanx.

bump… can anyone help me out with some info on this turbo i have searched but there is nothing specific about this turbo…

it will spool around 3000 rpms and be fully spooled at 4000 rmp some where in that ball park.it may spool sooner

92mugenintegra thanx for the reply any other opinions on this turbo for a b16 with a 290-300 hp goal daily driven…

o b16 300 whp daily drive u better have some damn good tuning.make shure the people that are doing it know what they are doing :gotrice:

i would not push it past 9 psi

7 sounds good as a every day driver

My .48/.63 doesnt reach full boost until 3800-4000 on my LS…I would guess 4000-4400 full spool on a b16

thats what i said 4000 rmp full spool

ok thanks people as far as tuning is concerned i have hondata stage 2 dsm 450 injectors a walbro 255 fuel pump,AEM fuel rail and regulator and a 3bar map sensor… i’m going to have Payn Tech here in MI do the tuning for me so i should be fine and with the forged rods and low comp pistons i should be able to run more than 9 psi of boost man…tuning is the key…i’v seen people pushing 350-400hp with just forged internals no sleeving, detonation is what cracks sleeves and melts pistons so once i’m tuned good i dont think i have to worry that much for 300hp ok xenocron is your turbo is it a t04E or T04B cause i heard that the B’s spool faster just wondering…

Ok I Guess U Have Forged Pistons To I Would Say A Safe Whp Range No Sleevs Is Like 300 Or A Little More Would Not Push It To Much As A Daily Driver. Im Not Woried About The Pistons Or Rods The Sleeves Will Go First. Tune And Be Safe