X

Pics of my Full-Race Setup!

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of my Full-Race Setup!

I hope these pics work. The car is a 1992 Integra GS-R. It's been a long strange journey. After some hard work, a little patience, and some frustration, I finally got the car to where it needs to be mechanically. Soon in the future I will have it painted along with some other cosmetic goodies. So I guess I'll start with the list...

-Wheels and suspension
    Rota GT3 16"
    Yokohoma AVS ES100 (205/45/R16)
    Tein basic coilovers
    Full-Race traction bars

-Engine
    1998 Integra LS Block (stock internals)
    1999 Civic Si head
    AEBS intake manifold

-Turbo
    Full-Race T3 street manifold
    Garrett GT3071r
    3" downpipe
    HKS Hi-Power exhaust
    PWR 24"x6"x3" intercooler
    Tial 38mm wastegate
    Tial 50mm BOV
    Custom Boosted-Hybrid charge pipes and dumptube
    PWR Civic half radiator w/ Haydene 12" slim fan
    Greddy boost gauge
    Greddy EGT gauge

-Fueling
    Neptune tuning software
    RC 550cc injectors
    Walbro 255lph fuel pump
    Tuned by Evans Tuning
    Last edited by Hondatec38; 14 Dec 2004, 00:25:44.

OHHH GOD. The pics are huge! Im soooo sorry.

Comment

very nice set up

Comment

Thank You. Damn it. I can't edit my post and make the pics smaller. Sooo here we go again.

For my dyno graph go here..... http://www.boosted-hybrid.com/viewtopic.php?t=1328

Comment

Very nice...

Comment

nice....hows that Neptune software? User friendly?

Comment

now you gotta get it to rev higher, that thing doesnt show any signs of power dropping off.

Comment

The Neptune is awesome. Can you say Lanch Control with Anti-lag. As for the engine reving higher, I have a few things in mind.

Comment

Whats, Neptune?

Comment

clear the bumper lights!

Comment

amber bumper lights Did you use a different crossmember? I like how you replaced the coolant bottle. What was the piece that use to be there? Clean car how does it ride?

Comment

TIM!!! It looks great, i had no idea your were building one. You need to bring that thing by the shop so we can check it out. Shit i got some G2 competition now. Oh and how is neptune treating you, im gonne use it as soon as i get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                          Whats, Neptune?
                          http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1017691&page=1

Comment

Oh shit, I didn't even notice your hyperlink dyno graph. That's funny cause I was just looking at it yesterday. I'm thinking about running ls\vtec. stock block huh, I was going to sleeve just to get 84mm. Much props for a good build. Let me know how everything is turning out.

Comment

Holy Shit... thats awesome. Man... if only I understood it!

Comment

The crossmember was replaced by the Full-Race traction bars. It's funny about the coolant bottle. We actually used the original location of the EVAP canister and just bent it in a little. After that, it fit right in. BAM! Relocated!

Neptune is awesome. The car runs and idles like stock. I am using smaller injectors though so I'm not sure how it would treat 750cc, but Im sure it would be just as good.
                                Last edited by Hondatec38; 06 Nov 2004, 20:55:11. Reason: mis spelling

Comment

very clean. i like it

Comment

What is that line coming out of the firewall?

Comment

Originally posted by DurboDug93
                                      What is that line coming out of the firewall?
                                      That would be a vacuum line, my friend.

Tim, the FR bars sit really close to the ground? How much clearance you got there?

Comment

Not alot my friend. And they're a little noisey too. But I will say this, I have not had one instance of wheel hop the entire time I've had them. And they look good too. Mmmmmmm Gooooold. I have had alot of compliments on them. Mainly because of the full-race logo that peeks out .

Comment

Oh, my bad. I didnt even look at the picture of the line running to the wastegate.

Comment

evap bottle? Does that drain water from the air ducts or something? I knew it slid right on...that's why you deserve some props for a clean relocation.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hondatec38]And they're a little noisey too.QUOTE]

Phew. i thought I was the only oen with a noisy traction bar

Comment

fuckin nice....

how much psi are u boostin? also what parts did u use to put the ls/vtec together?

Comment

The intake piping are stainless right... this looks realy good, nice and clean car , I like it

Comment

Working...
                                                  X