Pics of my Full-Race Setup!

I hope these pics work. The car is a 1992 Integra GS-R. It’s been a long strange journey. After some hard work, a little patience, and some frustration, I finally got the car to where it needs to be mechanically. Soon in the future I will have it painted along with some other cosmetic goodies. So I guess I’ll start with the list…

-Wheels and suspension
Rota GT3 16"
Yokohoma AVS ES100 (205/45/R16)
Tein basic coilovers
Full-Race traction bars

-Engine
1998 Integra LS Block (stock internals)
1999 Civic Si head
AEBS intake manifold

-Turbo
Full-Race T3 street manifold
Garrett GT3071r
3" downpipe
HKS Hi-Power exhaust
PWR 24"x6"x3" intercooler
Tial 38mm wastegate
Tial 50mm BOV
Custom Boosted-Hybrid charge pipes and dumptube
PWR Civic half radiator w/ Haydene 12" slim fan
Greddy boost gauge
Greddy EGT gauge

-Fueling
Neptune tuning software
RC 550cc injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Tuned by Evans Tuning

OHHH GOD. The pics are huge! Im soooo sorry.

very nice set up :up: :up:

Thank You. Damn it. I can’t edit my post and make the pics smaller. Sooo here we go again.

For my dyno graph go here… http://www.boosted-hybrid.com/viewtopic.php?t=1328

Very nice…

nice…hows that Neptune software? User friendly?

now you gotta get it to rev higher, that thing doesnt show any signs of power dropping off.

The Neptune is awesome. Can you say Lanch Control with Anti-lag. As for the engine reving higher, I have a few things in mind. :naughty:

Whats, Neptune?

clear the bumper lights! :slight_smile:

amber bumper lights :up: Did you use a different crossmember? I like how you replaced the coolant bottle. What was the piece that use to be there? Clean car :rockon: how does it ride?

TIM!!! It looks great, i had no idea your were building one. You need to bring that thing by the shop so we can check it out. Shit i got some G2 competition now. Oh and how is neptune treating you, im gonne use it as soon as i get it done.

Oh shit, I didn’t even notice your hyperlink dyno graph. That’s funny cause I was just looking at it yesterday. I’m thinking about running ls\vtec. stock block huh, I was going to sleeve just to get 84mm. Much props for a good build. Let me know how everything is turning out.

Holy Shit… thats awesome. Man… if only I understood it!

The crossmember was replaced by the Full-Race traction bars. It’s funny about the coolant bottle. We actually used the original location of the EVAP canister and just bent it in a little. After that, it fit right in. BAM! Relocated!

Neptune is awesome. The car runs and idles like stock. I am using smaller injectors though so I’m not sure how it would treat 750cc, but Im sure it would be just as good.

very clean. i like it

What is that line coming out of the firewall?

That would be a vacuum line, my friend.

Tim, the FR bars sit really close to the ground? How much clearance you got there?

Not alot my friend. And they’re a little noisey too. But I will say this, I have not had one instance of wheel hop the entire time I’ve had them. And they look good too. Mmmmmmm Gooooold. I have had alot of compliments on them. Mainly because of the full-race logo that peeks out :).