Another 450cc injector Question

Do the DSM 450cc injectors just clip into the stock (honda/acura) clips or do you need the clips from the DSM. From what I understand, the DSM 450cc Injectors do just clip into the stock (honda/acura) clips. I just want to clarify. Thanks

90-91 Tegs = Yes
92-93 = No

So my next question, being that I have a 93 RS, is do you just somehow wire the stock DSM clips up to the stock honda/acura wiring harness? and if so, any wiring diagrams or such material? How come it doesnt say anything about having to change the clips in the OBD1 (92-93) in the turbo guide or on homemadeturbo.com’s DSM Injector Install. Thanks Tchleung, you always seem to be the one that helps me, including others, with my turbo build.

Hrm really? weird. But it won’t clip in for sure as the clips are diff in the newer tegs… as for wirring…
:read: :read:

http://www.hondata.com/techinjectorwiring.html

BTW, I only help out when I can. I really don’t know anything compared to some of these gurus.

So then how do the guys with OBD1(92-93 DA Tegs) go about wiring and clipping their new DSM 450cc Injectors besides just running the 10watt 10ohm inline resistors or resistor pack and a S-AFC.

did you try trimming the injectors plug to make it fit? i did this to my cousin’s car when i installed his turbo kit(obd1)…

Trim the connector, it’s not a big modification.

Its just the plastic stuff that surrounds the connections right? Or on the injector?