X

Another 450cc injector Question

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 450cc injector Question

Do the DSM 450cc injectors just clip into the stock (honda/acura) clips or do you need the clips from the DSM. From what I understand, the DSM 450cc Injectors do just clip into the stock (honda/acura) clips. I just want to clarify. Thanks

Originally posted by blk9193
    Do the DSM 450cc injectors just clip into the stock (honda/acura) clips or do you need the clips from the DSM. From what I understand, the DSM 450cc Injectors do just clip into the stock (honda/acura) clips. I just want to clarify. Thanks

90-91 Tegs = Yes
    92-93 = No

Comment

So my next question, being that I have a 93 RS, is do you just somehow wire the stock DSM clips up to the stock honda/acura wiring harness? and if so, any wiring diagrams or such material? How come it doesnt say anything about having to change the clips in the OBD1 (92-93) in the turbo guide or on homemadeturbo.com's DSM Injector Install. Thanks Tchleung, you always seem to be the one that helps me, including others, with my turbo build.

Comment

Hrm really? weird. But it won't clip in for sure as the clips are diff in the newer tegs... as for wirring..

http://www.hondata.com/techinjectorwiring.html

BTW, I only help out when I can. I really don't know anything compared to some of these gurus.

Comment

So then how do the guys with OBD1(92-93 DA Tegs) go about wiring and clipping their new DSM 450cc Injectors besides just running the 10watt 10ohm inline resistors or resistor pack and a S-AFC.

Comment

did you try trimming the injectors plug to make it fit? i did this to my cousin's car when i installed his turbo kit(obd1)..

Comment

Trim the connector, it's not a big modification.

Comment

Its just the plastic stuff that surrounds the connections right? Or on the injector?

Comment

Working...
                X