Went to the DYNO today!!!

my buddy at work set up a group dyno @ R&D today…so i went ahead and dynoed my semi street tuned turboedit…for some reason i’m getting a boost cut @9psi(i think my boost gauge is reading a little off)so @ 8psi I made 208whp 197tq…t3/t4,450cc,e-cut out,255lph…3 bar map here i come…
here are some of the pics…

other nice cars that went…

this guy dynoed at 330whp and took me for a spin later(what a ride)…

dyno queen for the day(630whp)

Nice #'s

What version of the code are you running? There were boost cut issues with NG28 @ 8psi and then they were fixed with NG48 code.

Then someone slightly modified the NG48 code and reintroduced the cut and I think people were downloading his crap.

Get a virgin copy of NG48 and paste your maps in and then check it with a wideband.

I put down 251 to the wheels a couple weeks ago @ 13psi on the stock map sensor (ooops!)

thanks i’m going to try that and also i need to get a new boost gauge my obx boost gauge is a little off(can’t really tell if i’m running 8 psi).
very nice dyno #s you got there,I wish i could boost that high today o’well there’s always next time…
:up: :up: TURBOEDIT

what turbo kit u running and do u have a video of your dyno pull u just did

sorry no video…i pieced my own kit…

I’ve had my DA9 for two years now and i have saved up quite a bit of money and I can’t decide if i wan’t to go turbo or just build my b18a into a beast. Just wanted to know how much it cost to do your set up and if it was worth it to you. Thanks.

What are the specs of the T3/T4?

I sold my 89’ civic b16 turbo for $3gs and I used most of that money to piece my turbo kit including the cp pistons,eagle rods,acl bearings(not installed yet)…just be patient and shop around for a good price parts…I got my parts for these price.
brand new t3/t4 .63 .60 .57 trim…$500.shipped
new love-fab shorty manifold…$320 shipped…life time warranty
new tial 38mm,cp pistons,acl bearings…$780
new eagle rods…$299 shipped
used blitz bov…$80 shipped
U and J bend pipes from Jegs.com…$120 shipped(fabbed my own dp & charge pipes)=Free
new oil feed and return…$80
used dsm 450cc injectors…$50 shipped
new walbro 255lph…$89 shipped
socketed pm6 ecu…$100 shipped
new enhanced willem burner…$50 picked up
TURBOEDIT…Free
plx m300 wideband…$300 picked up
Labor…FREE(DIY)
No REGRETS here… :up: :up:

Do you think with more precise tuning you can get any more power on the same psi? I have a similar setup with a .48 60 T3/T4 and was hoping for about 215-220whp with the 8.5psi spring. Do you think that is reasonable or will i have to boost a little more?

nice numbers. I am thinking of going the cp piston and golden eagle rods with oem bearings. you do anything to the block when you installed them?

I believe i could have made more with precise tuning…btw i did a compression check last week…160 accoross

i haven’t installed them yet i’m looking for a spare block right now…thanks

It cost way to much going N/A to get anywhere close to a turbo set-up.

Obvoiusly a hone, and an align hone is a great thing to do if you have the dough. At least check the mains and see if they are in alignment. I have seen em twisted in stock blocks that have never been apart.

On a side note we have been using KING bearings on all our motors going out of the shop and they are working out very well.

Oh and HookonBoost, like i said on h-t, nice car/numbers, your setup has some potential…

thanks… :up:

Nice numbers again man. I cant seem to get any luck with mine. but im glad to see you got that thing running good. and it looks great.

nice #'s… niiice car!! :up:

thanks guys…
Hey G"UNIT! how’s your turbo DA?

nice i just installed some king bearings in my rebuilt motor. i hope it goes well. when we swap it in. for the old one