Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clutch

Collapse
X

Clutch

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Clutch

    My clutch is slippin now, What's a good clutch to get when your car has been turbocharge? for a 91 integra ?

    #2
    Everyone will tell you to get liek an ACT or Exedy or whatever and like stage 3 or 4 lol. I've been running on my Clutchmasters Stage 1 when I was NA. then it ahs goen through one boosted motor. and I'm on the second motor and still reusing clutch and it still grabs fine and holding plenty of power. :p

    Comment


      #3
      get like an act or exedy.... lol

      I got an act 6puck with an extreme PP

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by makalu
        get like an act or exedy.... lol

        I got an act 6puck with an extreme PP

        Lol why you! :p Actually in all hoensty, I'm looking to get an ACT or Exedy for my next clutch.

        Comment


          #5
          Ive got an exedy 3 puck with a sprung hub. Its not very good for daily driving. It chatters really bad when starting from a stop unless you engage it exactly right. But its nothing you cant get used to. I kind of like it now that im used to it. Not in boost yet though

          Comment


            #6
            I'm running an ACT xtreme pressure plate with their street disc. I'm very happy with it and will be getting a new clutch disc shortly 'cause mine is slipping too. The pedal pressure is increaed with this setup so if you're a pussy don't get it...

            Comment


              #7
              Action 2ks for me, I love everything about it. 75% stiffer than stock, smooth engagment, holds plenty of power.

              Comment


                #8
                check out this site that quickda6 posted-----> www.Competitionclutch.com
                I personally have a stage 3 Clutchmasters clutch, but this clutch company was started by the same person who founded Clutchmasters, says quickda6. I'm sure he could help you as he is a liscensed distributor.

                Comment


                  #9
                  integradude, thanks. I dont sell anything i wouldnt run at the track and all of our shop cars are running various stages of competion clutches. They are very reasonably priced too. All the inline pro guys, paisley, sfp, they all use em. If anyone is interested in can do some very good pricing on these clutches.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by integradude
                    check out this site that quickda6 posted-----> www.Competitionclutch.com
                    I personally have a stage 3 Clutchmasters clutch, but this clutch company was started by the same person who founded Clutchmasters, says quickda6. I'm sure he could help you as he is a liscensed distributor.
                    Thanks u

                    Comment


                      #11
                      ACT stage II. Had it before I was boosted, and started racing on it the day after it was installed. I was delievering pizza at the time and put all kinds of miles on it. I went turbo, nearly trippled my horsepower, and it still grabs just as hard today, as the day I got it over a year ago.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I'm not turboed yet but I got the Action 2KS also, I wrote a review in the product review section if you wanna check it out.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Tchleung
                          Everyone will tell you to get liek an ACT or Exedy or whatever and like stage 3 or 4 lol. I've been running on my Clutchmasters Stage 1 when I was NA. then it ahs goen through one boosted motor. and I'm on the second motor and still reusing clutch and it still grabs fine and holding plenty of power. :p
                          Right on, Tchleung. I've been running a Clutchmasters Stage 1 since NA as well, and no problems. Shit, it evens holds some wheelspin in third! They say it's only good for bolt-ons and low nitrous, but it's been working fine for my 200+ whp turbo setup!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by 92notec
                            Right on, Tchleung. I've been running a Clutchmasters Stage 1 since NA as well, and no problems. Shit, it evens holds some wheelspin in third! They say it's only good for bolt-ons and low nitrous, but it's been working fine for my 200+ whp turbo setup!

                            Exactly! It was holding fine for me when i was chirpnig 4th gear when I was NA. It's one of the best clutches I've used haha

                            Comment


                              #15
                              ClutchMasters Stave IV ....... Love it and will not trade it for anything else! but its too expensive

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X