Opinion on this turbo for my teg.

Anyway, I’m getting ready to purchase this turbo for my integra. Just wondering what you guys think about the size? I was told that is should pull rather nicely on an ls. A guy that owns a d series told me he was at full (10psi) boost by 3500-3700 and that on an ls it should be right around 3000. Don’t have alot of experience with turbo size but let me know what you guys think. BTW it’s a T3 w/ .42 compressor and .63 turbine.

Turbo

Seems like a pretty good fit, I think my friend had one on his eclipse, and those things do spool up pretty fast he was a full boost around 2700rpm and that thing would pull like hell!! I say good choice go for it man :clap:

Great!! That’s what I wanted to hear. The guy cut me a good deal. Ended up getting it for $250 shipped. Never been used. Thanks for the reply.

I went a little bigger, I got a T3 super 60 on order. Heres a dyno and writeup on a G2 with the super 60. Its basically stock with TurboEdit. I like the idea of a honda with more torque then HP. hehe.

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/turbo_projects/random-strike

HINT I paid less than $100 more for mine :slight_smile:

Chunk

Nice little graph and thread. I’m looking around 7psi low boost and 10 or 11 high. Of course being properly tuned. Thanks for the post.

Just curious if everyone who has turbo’d a B18 gotten rid of their A/C?

There are a lot of members who have retained their a/c. Do a search and you will find all kinds of stuff.

thanks

usually if it has more torque than hp that means the turbo is to small. the .63 ar is the bomb

I’m confused. Could you explain what you mean meet07?

yea i got a T3 .42 .63 i hopin my shit gets atleast 190whp