FMU's that bad?

Wondering if FMU’s are as terrible as most people say? Im fawking lost when it comes to uberdata and im just looking to support 7-8 lbs of boost.Can an fmu work reliably and supply what i need?

I have no experience with an FMU, but why dont you just get some large injectors and purchase a hondata w/boost? Also, don’t forget to upgrade your fuel pump…if you havent already.

I sense someone posting a: “or you could use uberdata or turboedit for free!” I bet someone will say it. lol

^^^or you can do that…

they arent terrible, but arent optimal

they work, not the best but alot of people use them so try it ou and see if you like it.

depending on wheter or not i can get my ecu chipped with a basemap using uber from a guy on HMT,I probably wont even waste my time with the fmu.I want boost…I will have boost! Ill keep you guys updated on the project and parts collection.Im hoping to have this thing spooling by christmas.Reliability is my goal. :jerkoff:Yes im feeling this setup…(t3/t4,cheap mani for now,tial wg,1g dsm Bov,greddy intercooler[300 with some charge pipes from some dude],walbro 255 Fuel pump,dsm 450cc injectors,custom downpipe chargepipes etc.,and of course uberdata…gosh my wallet is going to cry but Ill get a boner again! vtec doesnt arouse me anymore.

Ignore these as that last reply is a repost>>>>HOw the fawk did that happen…thread is ended…