b17a turbo...

ive got a 92 gs-r with the b17, and i was looking for info on a middle of the road quality turbo that is decent quality and performance. something that works good with stock internals but with lots of potential in case i build the engine up in the future.

any info on any turbo kits and where i can pick them up would be great.
thanks

If you want it as a kit… Just pickup a greddy kit etc. It’ll be ahrd to find a kit that has what you want without building it all up yourself from scratch

i dont need a kit, i just hear they are easyier… even so, i cant find any kits or even turbo’s for b17, where can i pick something like that up,

everythnig is pretty much in the same place as a non vtec integra. Just look for any kit that fits 90-93 Acura Integra :slight_smile:

Some one told me there is a bolt on kit for the B17 from FMAX? I won’t swear to it, as i haven’t checked it out yet…

Like I said, just get a kit for a 92-93 acura integra. The ls motors etc, everything is in the exact place, everything will bolt up.

yeah, like he said, all B-series motors are the same, so a kit for a b16 or b18 will also fit a b17. I heard (a long time ago) that FMAX was shitty quality. revhard was the kit I was going to get for my teg. It really depends how much you are willing to spend. you can put together a quality kit yourself for less, but it will probably take longer and you’ll probably forget to get stuff then have to buy the shit in the middle of the install, ect… either way, GL.

So everything is set up the same huh? well, then i guess I should get a greddy…and as for Fmax, yea i don’t know anything about them at all, some just told me they make a direct bolt in for the b17…the red-headed step-child of all B-series motors