Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work in progress- new idea for FI DA's

Collapse
X

Work in progress- new idea for FI DA's

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Work in progress- new idea for FI DA's

    Keep in mind that this is a work in progress. We're still fabricating some things...hopefully we should be done by tomorrow. Bash the air/water all that you like.





    I figured it might give you guys some ideas for possibilities on how to go FI...seeing as how we all know how fun it is to plumb charge piping and keep a/c and p/s.

    #2
    wait water cooling is a new idea?


    and here i was 10 years ago just WAY ahead of my time!!!

    Comment


      #3
      yea yea I know it's no new idea...I hadn't seen any in DA's...I guess I missed yours...I just thought it was way easier to plumb it than a fmic

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by agentzero
        yea yea I know it's no new idea...I hadn't seen any in DA's...I guess I missed yours...I just thought it was way easier to plumb it than a fmic
        Of course its easier to plumb than and FMIC...

        Aren't you the same guy that tried to claim he came up with a new idea on how to make an intercooler sprayer with the windshield washer bottle and pump?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by xenocron
          Of course its easier to plumb than and FMIC...

          Aren't you the same guy that tried to claim he came up with a new idea on how to make an intercooler sprayer with the windshield washer bottle and pump?

          i didn't wanna have to be the guy to post that, but you're correct. he is.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Armed Ferret
            i didn't wanna have to be the guy to post that, but you're correct. he is.
            damn i have a good memory

            Comment


              #7
              intercooler sprayer washer bottle? what are you guys talking about?

              And look. All I'm saying is that some people say it's much harder to to plumb a fmic on a da teg in comparison to dc tegs or civics. water/air is no new idea, i just wanted to show people what I did to try to help someone that were looking for other ideas other than a fmic.

              Comment


                #8
                and for those running a non-street, pure track car, it's a great idea. those who daily drive have far better efficiency and far fewer reliability problems with air-air than those with air-water.

                Comment

                Working...
                X