Work in progress- new idea for FI DA's

Keep in mind that this is a work in progress. We’re still fabricating some things…hopefully we should be done by tomorrow. Bash the air/water all that you like.

I figured it might give you guys some ideas for possibilities on how to go FI…seeing as how we all know how fun it is to plumb charge piping and keep a/c and p/s.

wait water cooling is a new idea?

and here i was 10 years ago just WAY ahead of my time!!! :roll:

yea yea I know it’s no new idea…I hadn’t seen any in DA’s…I guess I missed yours…I just thought it was way easier to plumb it than a fmic

Of course its easier to plumb than and FMIC…

Aren’t you the same guy that tried to claim he came up with a new idea on how to make an intercooler sprayer with the windshield washer bottle and pump?

i didn’t wanna have to be the guy to post that, but you’re correct. he is. :ban:

damn i have a good memory

intercooler sprayer washer bottle? what are you guys talking about?

And look. All I’m saying is that some people say it’s much harder to to plumb a fmic on a da teg in comparison to dc tegs or civics. water/air is no new idea, i just wanted to show people what I did to try to help someone that were looking for other ideas other than a fmic.

and for those running a non-street, pure track car, it’s a great idea. those who daily drive have far better efficiency and far fewer reliability problems with air-air than those with air-water.