? on my planned turbo set up

Hi, im new here and have been researching the site a little, but still am a little confused on my set up.I’m planning on piecing my own kit together at importparts.com.The main parts are going to b a inline pro manifold, inlinepro 2.5" dp,turboneticst3/t04E turbo, a precision 31.5"x8.0"x3.5" intercooler, a tial 38mm wastegate, and 440cc saturated injectors.On the site it says they guarantee all the parts are interchangeable. One question of mine is has anyone delt with this site b4 or know anyone who has because i dont want to buy all of these parts and not have them fit. Another question is since i’ll be installing this kit myself will i be ok with just using a vortech 12:1 fmu the 440cc injectors and a walbro 255lph in tank fuel pump for my management and will it be safe at 8psi?thanx for any info.

you need to have something to control those larger injectors or your car will not run very well. the FMU controls fuel pressure by increasing the pressure per pound of boost. it does not control the flow of the injectors directly. you could actually run just an FMU with your stock injectors for now, but alot of people would advise not to raise the boost past 6psi.

i agree. i plan on getting my ecu chipped. but u could get a apexi s-afc too

ok thx people. Im just gonna pay the extra money for the hondata s200b and do this right the first time.

there are also other forms of engine management that are very similar to the hondata s200b. many of the people with an obd-0 ECU use turboedit while the obd-1 ECU owners use uberdata. i have heard quite alot of praise on both of those, so you may wanna check either one of those out if you’d maybe like to save alittle bit of money.