rock hit my windshield

Can anyone recommend anything on fixing a windshield ping. It hasn’t spread and. I would like to prevent replacing the windshield for something so tiny. I seen windshield repair kit at parts store, looks like silicone, has anyone tried this and if so how good does it work?

Wtb:91 teg doors fenders hood local only illdrive from LA to Bay area if price reasonable

yeah i would just say buy lke one of those reliable suction n silicone process kits…cuz if u hit a bump hard enough that bitch is gonna spread n ull have no choice but to replace - C.R.E.A.M.

Bullseye window crack fix from Kragens. You use a lil syringe to pump some silicone into the bullseye crack… does the job.

You better fix it asap cuz it WILL start to crack more and more from temperature change. Once it starts to hairline crack… you will have to replace the whole windshield.

The Bullseye crack fix only works for tiny round cracks.

Bring it to an autoglass store quickly. I had to replace my windshield several times since I’ve owned it (I’m on my 5th windshield). The first time it was changed, the installers were hacks - then it started to rust around the windshield - causing leaks - then needed bodywork - the rust actually grew and cracked the new windshield! Would like to have fixed the windshield properly to avoid all these problems.