Foglights

So does anyone know if the is a way to change the foglight bulbs WITHOUT[ taking the front bumper off? or if not then how do you get the front bumper off?

If it is the US 3 piece headlights, fog lights are held in by one 8mm nut.

Hmmmm… I thought I had got that out but I guess I didnt il try and do it agian and see what happens…

you have to tug on it but be careful beacause there is a little plastic pole piece on the opposite side of the foglight

alright so I did get it all off! thanks for all the help guys!

i no im bringin back an old thread here but ive tried searching to no avail how do you change the buld in the foglight sorry if its a noob question if there is a thread showing how to do this sorry just point me in that direction

Did you read the thread?

It is pretty self explanatory once you have removed the 8mm nut and physically removed the fog light.

Yes u read it it never said where the nut is located sorry if I’m being difficult not yryin to be

why won’t u just pop open your hood and look?

anyways…

where the bolts are located inside red circles

Thanks for the pic and smart ass comment

[QUOTE=db1st;2115486]why won’t u just pop open your hood and look?

anyways…

where the bolts are located inside red circles

[/QUOTE]

hey db1st what kind of strut bar is that looks like one i use to have?

smart ass comments wouldn’t be made if smart ass people would just take the damn time to look for themselves

you’re welcome, and you’re welcome

it’s a Greddy Trust Strut bar…they’re discontinued now

yeah, whenever i make bastard-like comments to an individual, i always tend to back it up with helping a hand. it’s like a slap to the face followed by a pat on the back!!! :angel:

sorry my bad good lord last time i checked this is whata forum was for to ask for help ill kep that in mind next time i have a question not to ask cause it might be simpler for someone else so that makes me stupid

Well you could have avoided all this by simply going out to your car and making an attempt to look for the one nut holding in the fog light first before asking.

Yes, a forum is to ask for help, but if you are putting little effort on your own to locate a simple 8mm nut and asking us to spoon feed you, then you will get non-constructive comments.

If you put in the effort, then we will.

sorry to me that simple little nut just looked like a an adjuster to raise up and down diddnt look like it was holding it in but whatever thanks for the help i guess